This position will be responsible for building a secure, multi-tenant, elastic cloud based platform and application. The candidate for this position should be a SW Engineer with experience building web applications, cloud platforms, automated test infrastructures, and tools. The position will work on cloud systems and applications that manage handheld battery-operated virtual search devices configuration and data.
You will be joining a world-class team of RF, Hardware, Software, SaaS, and AI developers in an exciting new early-stage startup that will revolutionize the contentious and dangerous physical security procedure of a “patdown” with a safe from distance and more accurate virtual search. You will have significant leeway in your design project and will be able to make a huge impact on the company, business and market. We are looking for a proactive self-starter who is passionate about developing great product designs and about the space we are in.
The position is located in Bellevue, WA and carries with it a very competitive salary, benefits and equity package in an extremely exciting early-stage startup.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- CS / CompE or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of SW cloud development experience
- Cloud based automated test and debugging expertise
- Cloud based CI/CD Tools and Build systems
- Great communications and presentation skills
Additional Desirable Skills:
- ELM frontend web programming
- IoT based architectures
- Cloud and embedded system AI infrastructures
- Azure specific knowledge and competence
- SaaS based configuration fleet management systems
For more information, please forward questions and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Product Development|