This position will be responsible for building a secure, multi-tenant, elastic cloud based platform and application. The candidate for this position should be a senior SW Engineer with experience building cloud platforms, applications, and tools. The position will lead the cloud systems and applications that manage handheld battery-operated virtual search devices configuration and data.
You will be joining a world-class team of RF, Hardware, Software, SaaS, and AI developers in an exciting new early-stage startup that will revolutionize the contentious and dangerous physical security procedure of a “patdown” with a safe from distance and more accurate virtual search. You will have significant leeway in your design project and will be able to make a huge impact on the company, business and market. We are looking for a proactive self-starter who is passionate about developing great product designs and about the space we are in.
The position is located in the Seattle area and carries with it a very competitive salary, benefits and equity package in an extremely exciting early-stage startup.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- CS / CompE or equivalent experience
- 6-10 years of experience including lead technical roles on cloud projects
- Python, C / C++
- Secure, Multi-tenant, cost effective, and elastic architectures
- Cloud based automated test and debugging expertise
- Cloud based CI/CD Tools and Build systems
- Cloud component lifecycle management and customer success acumen
- Great communications and presentation skills
Additional Desirable Skills:
- IoT based architectures
- Implementation and compliancy expertise around Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) and Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Cloud and embedded system AI infrastructures
- Azure specific knowledge and competence
- SaaS based configuration fleet management systems
- Image and video processing
For more information, please forward questions and resume to email@example.com
|Job Category||Product Development|