Senior Embedded SW Engineer
This position will be responsible for the core embedded SW design and development. The candidate for this position should be a senior SW Engineer with experience working with embedded system platforms. The position will primarily lead the sw system components of a handheld battery operated linux embedded system.
You will be joining a world-class team of RF, Hardware, Software, SaaS, and AI developers in an exciting new early-stage startup that will revolutionize the contentious and dangerous physical security procedure of a “patdown” with a safe from distance and more accurate virtual search. You will have significant leeway in your design project and will be able to make a huge impact on the company, business and market. We are looking for a proactive self-starter who is passionate about developing great product designs and about the space we are in.
The position is located in the Seattle area and carries with it a very competitive salary, benefits and equity package in an extremely exciting early-stage startup.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- CS / CompE / BSEE or equivalent experience
- 6-10 years of experience including lead technical role on commercial embedded projects
- Embedded Linux, kernel, device drivers, and interfacing with fpga and hardware devices
- C / C++
- Embedded automated test and debugging infrastructures and capabilities
- Embedded system CI/CD Tools and Build systems
- Component lifecycle management, upgrades, and customer support acumen
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Ability to optimize data processing with FPGA and Hardware teams
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge of DSP and radar based systems is a plus
- Image and video processing
- Cloud connected and managed edge based embedded systems
- Python and Verilog coding skills
- Xilinx embedded system architectures and tool chains
- Cloud and embedded system AI infrastructures
For more information, please forward questions and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Product Development|